I am in love with the holiday season! So many special events that bring family, friends, and loved ones together. It’s a time when life seems to slow down for all to enjoy good quality time with the people they love. Not to mention all the amazing seasonal treats!! When it’s time for the holidays I like to pull out all those tasty things that we usually only have this time of year. So, here I am to share this Healthy Cranberry Apple Cider recipe.
I like this recipe because you can add everything to your crockpot and let it work it’s magic!
Healthy Cranberry Apple Cider:
- 1 liter apple juice unsweetened
- 1 liter cranberry juice unsweetened
- ½ cup stevia, honey or other sweetener
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1½ teaspoon cloves
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot and stir.
- Cook for about 3-4 hours and enjoy!
Source: Karma’s General Blog