wife. mother. fitness lover.
Hello! My name is Karma Nelson, and I want you to hear my heart.
The biography section of this website talks about my successes and professional credentials, and it’s all meant to show you the lengths I have gone to not only make a lifestyle change for myself and my family, but also for women around the world. What sets me apart from the countless other workout fanatics and professionals out there is that I am just like YOU! Really, I am!
Yes, I run my own business. And yes, the accolades and credentials you’ve been reading up on are true. But I am a work in progress. And none of what I have done – or continue to do – has come easy.
I share this with you because it’s important that you know the real me. I’m a wife of nearly 16 years and proud momma to Lucy, Pierce and Peyton. We look like the All-American family, but I struggle to keep up with running my own business, the game schedules, the house chores, taking care of myself and putting a healthy meal on the table each night. I don’t always eat the best (I really just typed that), and as much as I love to get up early and workout, I struggle daily with the desire to take a hammer to my alarm clock.
I’ve battled depression and anxiety, my husband Brett and I went through bankruptcy before getting back on our feet, and Lord knows what else. That’s me! And it’s been a wild ride.
But I believe in God. I believe in myself. I believe in you.
The difference between the old me and the new me is I am empowered. As your coach, I want the same for you. My holistic approach to health and fitness is more than just preaching high-intensity workouts. It’s about fixing yourself from the inside out, tackling issues like depression and anxiety to how to live on a budget, how to eat clean, how to be closer to God, and how to visualize what you want and go get it!
I still have my bad days, but I can give you the necessary tools and encouragement to be successful in your health and fitness goals – whatever they may be.
The only question is, are you are serious about making a change for yourself?
Karma Nelson is a trusted source and confidant for women around the world who want to learn how to set, live and love their health and fitness goals year-round. Because she was once in her clients’ shoes, Karma uses her story and trust in God’s power while preaching Faith, Family, Fitness, Fashion and Fun to relate to women on a level few in her industry can.
Karma is an emerging fitness expert and author who has competed in several fitness and bodybuilding competitions. Her passion for helping women experience the empowerment of total mind and body transformations, while juggling her own personal struggles, has gained her a loyal fanbase.
Not only has Karma helped countless women lose weight and take control of their life, but many of those clients have gone on to become part of Karma’s team at BeachBody to inspire more women worldwide.
Karma believes obstacles women face in their daily lives can be overcome with a firm belief in one’s self.
She owns Karma Nelson Fitness, and is an Elite Star Diamond coach for BeachBody. She has a bachelor’s degree in business management and a Masters in holistic nutrition. Karma has also published her first eBook – Being Your Best Self: Setting, Living, and Loving Your Goals Year-Round.
Karma resides in Texas with her husband and three children.
Karma’s Credentials Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management and a Master’s in holistic nutrition.
- Named BeachBody Elite coach in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- BeachBody mentor to new and aspiring female coaches.
- Owner of Texas-based Karma Nelson Fitness.
- Published first eBook in January 2016.
- Finished third in the Novice Figure Class B, and fifth in Open Class A at the 2008 OCB Midwest States natural body building competition.
- Former beauty queen and model for editorial and print, including several television commercials.
Karma Isn’t Your Everyday Trainer:
- She’s a health and fitness coach who strives to understand the root cause of her clients’ struggles. Rather than work with clients once or twice a week, she’s invested in their lifestyle transformation.
- Karma wasn’t always a fitness expert. While she has exercised her entire life and understood the importance of good nutrition and physical activity, she wasn’t always a pro at the nutritional aspects of healthy living. She always saw it as a hit or miss thing before committing herself to a new way of living.
- She uses an open-book policy on her life, having talked openly during interviews and blogs about her battles with depression, anxiety, financial issues, and raising three children as a working mom. She very much considers herself a work in progress, which resonates with her clients.
- Openly against the use of prescription drugs and dependence. Karma has published multiple blogs on the benefits whole foods, drinking water and daily exercise can have on living a more natural life.
Karma’s message is simple: believe in yourself that you can make a total lifestyle transformation.
Being Your Best Self:
In 2016, Karma published a comprehensive and faith-inspired eBook entitled Being Your Best Self: Setting, Living, and Loving Your Goals Year-Round. The goal was to treat this book as a road map for someone who has committed themselves to making a total life and body transformation.
Karma lays everything out in easy to understand steps – almost like bite-sized pieces – to keep the reader engaged while helping set clear goals to stay motivated and stick with their plan for the long run. This is not a book for someone looking for the proverbial New Year’s Resolution. This is a life change, and it’s structured in a meaningful way by someone who has clearly been in the same shoes. YOU will get from this eBook exactly what you put into it – and what you think is your end result is actually the beginning steps to a better YOU.
In this book, clients will be able to:
- Explore their vulnerabilities, and what exactly it is that’s holding them back.
- Educate themselves, with Karma’s guidance, while setting realistic goals and clear expectations.
- Understand the importance of clean eating, mental health, and how they play a role in daily progress.
- Recognize and overcome obstacles as well as understand failures and the importance of adapting.
- Celebrate and build upon achievements.
Througout her career, Karma has worked tirelessly to provide healthy tips and various other value added content through her website like blogs, videos, success stories with pictures, and out-of-the-box killer workout routines. She does it all because she wants anyone and everyone she comes in contact with to feel empowered to change their lives for the better.
When her clients succeed, Karma revels in it. This eBook will only add to that healthy-lifestyle preaching arsenal because it allows the reader to explore their own insecurities and stubborn obstacles. To that end, it’s not a one-size-fits-all book. Readers have the power to tailor the message to their specific situation.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved. There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. Error: No posts found. Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com. Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available. Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Karma always enjoys hearing from fans and encourages you to become part of the her health and wellness community. To get the answers to your inquiries quickly, be sure to visit the Karma Nelson Fitness website as we’ve added a lot of content there to get you started on your transformation.
Follow Karma Nelson on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube where you’ll discover healthy tips, thousands of answers to questions and get an inside glimpse of both Karma and Brett’s everyday life.
We try to answer questions as quickly as possible but know that we do travel and sometimes it takes a while. Other community members are great for jumping in and answering questions, as well.
Media & Press Inquiries
If you are a member of the media or have a press or appearance request, please contact:
Nelson Law Group PC
700 Parker Square – Suite 145
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Phone: (972) 808.7227
Fax: (972) 808.7296
or use the form below.
For business or partnership inquiries, please visit:
Please Note: We have many opportunities available for those interested in becoming part of the health and fitness industry.