For those that are trying to stay healthy over the holidays it seems like it is almost impossible! So many yummy treats that are so hard to say no to! Everything you buy is packed with artificial ingredients, or processed sugars. So, here is a delicious healthy Apple Crisp recipe that has none of that! I made this for my family one night and it was gone in minutes! My kids ask me to make it all the time now! haha
Give this yummy Healthy Apple crisp a try!
Healthy Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 apples peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine apples with maple syrup, water, and
cinnamon. Pour apples into greased baking dish.
- In the same (now empty) bowl, add oats, almond meal, nuts, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Combine oats, flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon for the crumble topping.
- Top apple mixture with crumble mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes or until apples are cooked through.
- I like to top it all off with a spoon of So Delicious Coconut Milk Sugar Free Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Source: Karma’s General Blog